Dec 30, 2021
COVID-19 and Omicron measures
The Chaudière-Appalaches region is now at level 1 – green vigilance, but with the Omicron progression, here are the measures that are presently in effect :
- The reception desk is open. However, only 1 person per group is allowed inside the Main Pavillon.
- Masks are mandatory inside our buildings. Disinfection of hands is also mandatory at the entrace of each building.
- Please respect a 2 meters distance at all times with everyone.
- Public washrooms are only accessible by the back door of the Main Pavillon – basement level.
- We strongly encourage that you buy your daily access online.
- Your park access will have to be validated at the Front Desk or the gatehouse (open on weekends), situated at the park’s entrance. Please have you proof of purchase or email confirmation with you.
- Quota : established at 1200 visitors per day, all activities included.
- Equipment rental is possible. However, only one person from your group will be served at a time.
- Accommodations : 6 person maximum, from one family bubble or two residences maximum.
- The Camp de Base is not available for renting for now.
- Relay : the Desjardins Pavillon and the Du Milieu refuge are open to visitors for washroom facilities or to warm up for a maximum period of 15 minutes.
- No food allowed. A maximum of 6 persons can be inside at the same time.
- The directives displayed on the doors must be respected at all times.
These measures can change without notice. Please keep in mind that the main objective is to keep everyone safe.
Thank you for your precious collaboration!