May 16, 2020
Following the progressive reopening of parks in Quebec, we decided to launch our day hike activities (autonomous) on May 23. Here are some information to help you plan your visit:
- We strongly encourage visitors to pay their access fees to the park online, via our reservation platform. It will also be possible to pay access fees onsite, although services will greatly be reduced and may generate delays;
- Access to the visitor center will be allowed under certain restrictions (e.g. 1 person / group). A few dry toilets will me made available (Trois-Fourches, Milieu, Desjardins area) and will be equipped with a hand washing system;
- Campsites will be available as early as June 1st, and most accomodation types, on June 5th.
- Other facilities and infrastuctures will be closed to avoid gatherings and decrease the risk of contagion, such as the Milieu cabin, Camp de base, rope course, Abris-sous-Roches trail and some belvederes.
- We recommend that each visitor apply the ethical code in COVID-19 pandemic put together by Rando Québec (in French only).
Massif du Sud regional park’s team is glad to welcome you again!