At all times, when practicing any activity in Massif du Sud regional park, you are responsible for your own safety. To ensure your safety, we strongly recommend that you:
- Download Ondago in order to get a trail map.
- Get all the information on your planned itinerary before you leave (length, average time, elevation gain, weather forecast).
- Leave accompanied by at least one person, especially during the winter.
- Be aware of your personal capacities and limits, and respect them.
- Bring sufficient water and food and wear appropriate clothing for the activity.